We are looking for a Year Out Landscape Architect / Student to join our friendly design team and assist with a variety of projects from summer 2018. Ideally, you should hold or be working towards either an undergraduate or Masters degree in Landscape Architecture or Landscape Design.
The position provides an opportunity for the right candidate to be immersed in a variety of work at different stages and develop their professional skills in a friendly supportive team environment.
The right candidate will be motivated, creative and practical and importantly, enjoy contributing to and working as part of a small team. You will need to have good all-round skills in design, presentation and written and verbal communication. Your written and spoken level of English must be fluent. You will be able to demonstrate a high level of competency in AutoCAD and/or KeySCAPE/LandCADD and Adobe CS InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
We can offer an attractive package to the right candidate, including:
- a competitive salary (negotiable and commensurate with skills/experience);
- paid membership to the Landscape Institute;
- a commitment to training, CPD and professional development;
- a friendly and supportive working environment;
- a valuable Year Out experience where you will be able to contribute to a variety of projects, at all stages, as well as assisting with the every-day running, development and promotion of our Practice;
- a central location in the vibrant spa town of Tunbridge Wells, we are within 1 hour of both London and the south coast and channel crossings – a perfect lifestyle choice in the south-east.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your CV together with a covering email and a portfolio/samples of a variety of your work (no larger than 10MB) to Nicola Brown by 8th July 2018.
If you are a freelance landscape consultant who might be able to assist with our expanding workload, we are keen to hear from you too!
We are an equal opportunities employer.